McLaren awards national distribution rights to TuffStuff
McLaren Rubber Tracks for Compact Track Loaders
"... We like McLaren quality, we've used other brands, your is the best quality out there..."
Marcus Thompson, Thompson Builders
About McLaren Rubber Tracks for Track Loaders
- US Patented Technology
- Specifically developed for track loaders, McLaren's SpoolRite™ belting technology provides the industry's strongest track structure
- TDF High Modulus Compound™ designed to carry the full load of the machine at maximum engine capacity
- S45C (JIS G4051) heat-treated carbon forged steel used for making the links prevents breaking or cracking under heavy impact loads
- TDF Multi-Lug™ design protects the track body and quarantines cuts and cracks
- TDF's unique tread pattern provides significantly improved flexibility, traction, and smooth ride
Utilizing a variety of proprietary technologies in the fields of rubber compounding, formulation and manufacturing, McLaren Industries has developed track loader rubber tracks for a wide variety of applications. Among the product options are the NextGen TDF Series, featuring the innovative SpoolRite Belting™ technology, as well as the latest turf-friendly Turf Series. Both are also available in our new Orange non-marking compound. Other track loader options include the classic Next Generation Series tracks, as well as the new Maximizer Series.
Our range includes many sizes of Bobcat track loader tracks, Caterpillar track loader tracks, Komatsu track loader tracks, Kubota track loader tracks, JCB track loader tracks, CASE track loader tracks, Takeuchi track loader tracks and others to answer the needs of all our customers looking for replacement tracks.
- Compact Track Loader